30 de abril de 2008

My first writing in english


If you try to find me
And I am alone
Are you able to love me?
Or will you despise me?
When you find me alone
What will you do?
Will I be invisible for you?
Will I be like a dead flower?
Without beauty?

When you see me
What do you see?
See a sad face?
What will you feel?
What kind of feeling there will be in your heart?
I despise myself
When I feel me alone!
When I feel the cold of the loneliness...

What's my feeling?
Who cares about this?
It's nothing....

Without compassion
When you find me alone
What will you do?

Jesus involve me with your arms
Because all cold come upon me
and wants to apart me from love

Without You
I feel me into a dark bedroom
Hear my voice
It's only thing that I have to offer You

See truth in my words
You're my creator
Without You I am nothing...

I am a grain on the shore
Certainly
My words will pass by
But Your words remain forever!

Nenhum comentário: